CURRENT SPEAKING TOPICS:
Making Sense of Mindfulness
In this dynamic presentation mindfulness coach, Keith Macpherson demystifies the meaning and practice of mindfulness and offers concrete and practical tools and strategies to apply mindfulness to one’s everyday life. Through Keith’s five step framework towards a more mindful and fulfilling life, one can expect to gain a deeper awareness into how to de-stress, reclaim a proper work-life balance and live the life they are imagining. Keith integrates movement, music and group interaction into his presentations to ensure a dynamic learning environment that will support the projected outcomes and assist the participants in experiencing personal growth. Discover what has been stopping you from living a mindful life and expect to come away with a new outlook on how you can truly convert stress and burnout into successful inner peace and balance.
- A deeper understanding of Mindfulness practice and how to apply it to everyday life.
- Tools, exercises and strategies to de-stress and relax.
- An understanding of what is blocking you from the life you are imagining for yourself.
- An introduction to meditation techniques and breathing exercises.
- Learn new strategies for finding a work-life balance.
- Integrating and understanding the mind-body-soul connection.
Applying The Principals of Mindfulness Into Everyday Life.
In this presentation and workshop, life coach and yoga instructor, Keith Macpherson reviews the principals and foundations of mindfulness by offering participants techniques and practical tools to experience and apply the practice of mindfulness to their everyday life. This presentation will experientially uncover why mindfulness matters and how to apply it into everyday life.
- Participants will gain a deeper understanding into the foundations of mindfulness.
- Deeper awareness and personal insight into mindfulness will be gained through various exercises including various forms of breath-work, visualizations, listening activities, body scanning and an introduction into meditation techniques.
- A review of the five step mindfulness framework will be presented and explored.
- Individuals will learn how to practically apply the principles of mindfulness into their lives through various workshop activities.
- Groups will learn how mindfulness practice can join them together as a more cohesive unit.
Mastering Your Mental Game
According to Keith Macpherson it really does come down to mastering your own mental game. Through keynotes and workshops, Keith engages audiences and offers tools and practices that will dramatically shift old belief patterns and leave one feeling more energized, educated and ready to master their own mental game of life.
Known for his successful work with companies, corporations and individuals in the workplace, Keith’s shares the secrets to living a more productive and balanced lifestyle. “It all begins with a thought and understanding the components of our mind and how it works is the most productive way to mastering this game we call life”.
What thoughts are taking up your mental space on a regular basis? Are your thoughts building you up or beating you up? According to the National Institute of Mental Health, “people who chronically think stressful thoughts are 3 times more likely to suffer a major depression in their lives”.
People that learn how to master the mental game can expect that their productivity in the workplace and at home increases. They accomplish more without the stress. A master of the mental game also experiences increased energy on a regular basis and shows up to their everyday lives in a stronger and more reliable way. Workplaces with employee’s that have learned how to master their mental game experience friendlier work environments and over all, they see their profits margins increase due to stronger leadership, innovation and clarity in the decision making processes of the employees.
Expect that an experience with Keith will shift you and your workplace out of the “same old” mental paradigm and open your mind up to inner potential. After all-
the world is what you THINK it is. It’s time to master your mental game.